Books

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Author's Survey for Reader Preferences on Story Content, Length, Settings and other stuff.

 Hello all;

Find below a link to an online survey I put together to gather data on the preferred content for future stories. You all know about Amazon and their content restrictions, and some of you have given me feedback on the kind of content you’d like to see. Here is your chance to give it to me in a form I can use. 

I am currently trying to do a balancing act, as I don’t want to run afoul of Amazon, but I still want to write “harder” content like I formerly did, and that many of you have said you like.

The current workaround is direct sales via PayPal of the stories I can’t upload to Amazon. I looked into Smashwords and they are a bit more liberal, but their small print also prohibits sales of works containing “certain” content of which they won’t abide.

Be assured that no one will see your responses to the survey but yours truly and that I will not use it or for anything but my own informational purposes.

I will send out the results to each of you, after I have waited a while to see how many responses I get, and tabulate them in a meaningful way.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Keith, AKA Toryu Tsurugi.

The Link to the Survey

https://s.surveyplanet.com/wuh7cakc

No comments:

Post a Comment